Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I would like to buy a vowel please. . .


The call has finally come.  Today I received a call from Wheel of Fortune, asking me to come out in December and be on a taping of a show! For some background history, last April I tried out for Wheel of Fortune and the same week I got engaged, I got a letter saying I had been selected to be on Wheel of Fortune!!! That was a fabulous week for me!

So after receiving the call, we immediately booked my flight home. I will be home 2 weeks from  Sunday!!! I am coming in early and then will fly out to LA a few days later. Dan can't come until later in the month due to work but we'll be staying until after the New Years. 

It's all so surreal. Coming home, being on Wheel of Fortune, spending Christmas with family. . .

Well, it's off to practice so I can win "big money, big money".

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm telling you...2010 is your year! Question though...how are you going to fly back home if your passport is in the mail to the US Embassy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question!:) Actually it should be back this week or early next. Post office is off strike and mail has resumed. It's been like 14 days and they said 10-15 days is how long it takes. If I don't hear from them by early next week, they have a number you can call if you need it right away. This happened before, WOF called and i had just sent my passport in! But i'm glad they called now cuz it means i will be home for Christmas! I will definitely be coming to visit you guys! when are you out for Christmas break?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, when are you going to be on?! I want to watch!! I need a date and time so I can clear my schedule...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Val! Not sure, it depends what show I tape(they tape 6 shows in one day) Either February or April. I will let everyone know after the taping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! We get out of school on Dec 22nd..it's a half day:)

    ReplyDelete