Monday, October 25, 2010

Tozer





Today was a rough day as I found out that my little dog (seen above) is going to have a difficult time getting to us. He has been staying with my parents since we left, with the intention of coming over about now. I found out today it's going to cost  $550 to ship him over. We have a small window of time before it gets too cold to ship him. It looks like we're going to have to wait until the Spring, after I find a job. I am comforted to know that at least he is in good hands and gets to hang out with another dog while he waits.

Yesterday while talking on Skype to my family, my little niece (who is 3 1/2) was trying to get Tozer to look at the screen to see me. Tozer was not cooperating and she said "Aunt Sam, I don't think he likes you anymore". Oh, out of the mouth of babes.
Dan said he probably thinks I died but was trying to make me feel better by saying that he will be so happy when he finds out I'm alive!

So for now I remain dogless and my poor dog either doesn't like me or thinks I'm dead. Either one is not a great scenario for me. If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to drop by my parents and take Tozer on a walk, give him some love, show him my picture and reassure him I'm alive and am coming for him.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I once heard that after like 21 days or something, dogs have no memory. You might want to google that one, though...I don't want to disappoint you with incorrect stats.

    ReplyDelete