Friday, October 8, 2010

He's coming home!!!

Hmm, I'm not sure why this picture is so small but Dan is coming home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yea!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a picture of him taken at the conference, explaining something deep about black holes I'm sure. :)

In honor of my husband coming home, I'd like to say a few things about him.  .  .

1. He is devilishly handsome
2. He smells his clothes to determine if they are clean or not. gross.
3.He's a pretty darn good bike rider
4. He is going to be suprised at some of the decorating I have done while he's been gone. But I think he will like it.
5. He has an affinity for kitchen items. He would rather spend hundreds of dollars on great silverware than about much else.
6. He likes to buy me things!:)
7. He has stolen my side of the bed that I have slept on all my life because it's closer to the door so that he can jump up and hurt anyone who is trying to attack us in the middle of the night.
8. He likes to sleep with the tv on. I need utmost quiet and darkness. So we've compromised. A few nights a week, he falls asleep without it and a few nights a week I wear earplugs and a sleeping mask.
9. Ah, who am I kidding? I wear ear plugs every night because he breathes too loud. But he's still cute when he sleeps.
10. I can't wait for him to get home so we can have dinner(trying a new Pioneer Woman recipe!) and cuddle in bed while watching all the tv shows we missed all week. Dan says I don't like to cuddle and sometimes that's true, I like my space and don't want someone all up in my business. But he has been gone all week and the perfect place to be would be right up next to him watching Big Bang Theory.

And sidenote, our washer comes tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. I checked with Doug, and he affirmed a number of those things about Dan. :-)

    Which PW recipe did you try? I'm a PW fan. :-)

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!

    I love PW too! Dan got me her cookbook for Christmas. I cooked Penne alle Betsy, minus the shrimp. It was pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, PW is so much fun, I went to her cookbook signing her in KC and have made many things in the cookbook and website...if you ever want to know what's good or not, shoot me an email ;)

    ReplyDelete