Monday, October 25, 2010

More excitement!

Today begins the first day of the rest of our lives. Well, Wednesday actually. And I suppose it's not actually the first day of the rest of our lives. Maybe I should rephrase that--first day of the rest of our cooking lives.

We bought an oven!!!!

It is not a tiny Dutch oven but a real, honest to goodness, almost American size oven. It is just in time for the holidays. Since money's a little tight, I plan on using my oven as my Christmas present to all(within a 20km radius). Meaning, I will be baking up a storm closer to Christmas.

Dan has used his God given authority to request chocolate chip cookies when he gets home on Wednesday and I have never been happier to oblige! :) Thanks to Dan's mom, we have Nestle chocolate chips here! You can't find chocolate chips here otherwise.

I will post pictures on Wednesday once it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment