Friday, February 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Today was a monumental day in the Caputo household. We got a couch. That is right, a real, cushy sit-able couch. And I could not be more ecstatic!! We have been here almost 6 months now and have been living this time without a couch. But yesterday I took a trip with my friend Suzanne to Ikea and picked out our beautiful couch! They were also having a sale so we got a great deal on it and it's a sleeper sofa! We really wanted to get one so that we don't have to use an air mattress anytime people come to visit us but they were all so expensive. So this couch is perfect for us and already our house feels more "homey". This means I can now start putting pictures and decor up on our super white walls!! Here are the pics!















As you can tell, the sofa came in several boxes and we, and by we I mean Dan, had to put it together. It even has storage space in the chaise lounge part! For all of Dan's hard work putting the couch together, he was rewarded with homemade calzones for dinner!!:)

Tomorrow I'm heading to Amsterdam for the first time with some girlfriends to celebrate a birthday! I should definitely have pictures from that trip!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing it came in pieces! When I read on FB that it was getting delivered, I wondered what kind of crazy story you were going to have about getting it in!

    ReplyDelete