Monday, August 9, 2010

Last full week before wedding week!


This is my life right now. Chaos. I have made a goal for myself to have everything done by this weekend so I can enjoy the week of wedding without being stressed. So, I am packing like a mad woman, throwing away tons of stuff and wondering how I'm going to fit everything into 3-4 suitcases. Luckily, a few of my friends are coming over on Wednesday to help me finish up packing. I start packing and then get sad so I stop. But with 12 days left until the wedding, it's time to dry up the tears and buckle down and finish things up!!!

And we're still homeless so if you could send up some prayers for our housing situation, it would be much appreciated. Dan was scheduled to look at one tomorrow but lo and behold, they rented it out over the weekend. He has a few more to look at tomorrow. We are definitely down to the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment