Ok so after like 4 people in a week has said my fiance' looks like this guy from The Bachelorette, I've decided to take a poll.
Question 1. Do you think Frank looks like Dan?
Question 2. Is it possible that Dan is really not in the Netherlands but is in fact on The Bachelorette and that is the next great Bachelorette scandal? Please answer both. ;)
Frank:
Dan:
Ok, so i had to do a few of him cuz he's so darn cute! anways, please post your votes in the comment section. Don't forget to fill in the random word(libby and katie) to get the comment to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Okay, I think this is a ROYALLY unfair comparison!! You should have done what you promised AND WATCHED THE BACHELORETTE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou lose everything in a photograph. Frank is a total tool, I hate him. But if you watch him on the show, he looks totally different than he does in this stupid picture you have posted of him. Which, out of fairness, should have been one of at least 4 pics you posted of him.
I refuse to comment or read this blog until you watch the Bachelorette like you promised. Next week is Frank's last week.
Also, I think my ex really IS gay.
haha! I will try to watch it on Monday but you might need to send me a reminder email! also, it's not just you, someone else said something to me about it the other night, prompting the post!!! I'm interested to hear more about your ex theory. Dan had similar thoughts, if you're talking about the one i think you might be.
ReplyDeleteMary, if Dan does come out on the show Monday night, they better at least give me a heads up cuz i want to look my best if camera's show up here!!:)
Umm, baby you should dress real nice on Monday. Just remember that I love you.
ReplyDeleteI think the photo of dan with the mexican pot of food is where they look the most alike. but....frank DOES look like a tool and we all know dan is not.
ReplyDeleteWHAT!@?!?!?!?!?!?!!? if i could be WRITING IN 78 POINT FONT I WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAN THOUGHT HE MIGHT BE GAY!?!??!
ReplyDeleteCAN I JUST TELL YOU HOW ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING IT IS WHEN YOU GUYS KEEP TELLING ME ALL THIS CRAP AFTER THE FACT!?!?!
FOR INSTANCE, "oH, DAN THOUGHT HE WAS A DOUCHE BAG BECAUSE M- SAID HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HARD TO NOT GET SIDETRACKED BY ALL THE HOT GIRLS AT MIZZOU" AFTER THE FACT
"oH, dAN THOUGHT M- MIGHT BE GAY FOR xyz REASON" AFTER THE FACT!
IT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ANNOYING!!!
It's so funny you posted this! I've always thought they looked alike lol!
ReplyDelete