One month from today,we will be getting married!!!! It's really hard to believe, as this time has flown by so fast! It seems like the last several years drug by, waiting to be engaged and now I'm not sure where the time has gone!!!
Wedding planning is going well. I think i've lost some steam as we are drawing near the end and all the big things are completed. I need to kick it into gear though and get moving on details. Tomorrow I have my wedding hair "practice" appointment, which is a a rip-off I might add. In fact, the whole wedding business is one big rip off but that's a story for another day.
We booked our tickets to leave the country yesterday,which makes it all the more real. We will be heading to our new home on September 2. Well, we'll actually be heading to our European leg of our honeymoon and THEN to our new home but you get the idea.
I think we're both about done with this long distance stuff and I can't wait until he gets back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment