It seems Spring has finally arrived here! There are flowers popping up all over the place! I will be biking along and see the roadside dotted with flowers like these
in all colors, yellow, purple, white and they are all beautiful. I am so excited about the upcoming tulip season. It's a great time to be living here. It's amazing what a difference the sun coming out makes! Our days are getting longer and after this weekend when we commence daylight savings time, we will be making our way to having light from 5am until 11:30pm. Time to get blackout curtains!
I am still reeling from the fact that a week ago I was in Paris! That is one of the many benefits to living in a place like Europe. We are so close to so many different countries with their different cultures. I wasn't sad to be leaving Paris because I knew that I would be back, by train or plane next time, but I'll be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


wow I would love to see the tulips! can't wait to live it through you and your pics. Happy Birthday in Paris? Who does that? Only you. so happy for your adventure!
ReplyDelete