1. It's still hard getting adjusted to the banking system here. You give your account number out to anyone and everyone. If someone owes you money, they just transfer it into your account (because you give them your #). They do not use checks.
2. I have seen the sun the last few days. For this time of year, that is apparently a miracle.
3. I am attempting to master riding my bike without hands. Pray for me.
4. I rode my bike and talked on my cell phone for the first time the other day.
5. We only have 120 minutes right now as a part of our prepaid cell phone. I have used 75 of those in a little over a month. That's pretty amazing for those who knew how much I liked to talk on the phone.
6. I turn 30 on Saturday. Eeek.
7. Dan and I practiced our Dutch at the shops this weekend. Well, more so Dan. It was . . .interesting:) He tends to lean towards a Russian accent whenever he tries to speak Dutch so that always garners weird looks. That and his fedora.
8. Just kidding about the fedora but let's not give him any ideas.
9. One and a half more month until tulip time! Apparently they have a big parade here and all the floats are made of tulips!
Each float has up to 1.5 million flowers on it. It's going to be amazing.
10. I need to figure out a way to get in an airplane to be able to fly over the tulip fields because this is an example of what I might see.
They stretch for miles and miles. I cannot wait to go visit it and frolic among the tulips!:)
This is all for a Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment