Today was fairly uneventful and I didn't take a lot of pictures. I mostly hung out by the pool, allowing my sunburn from the day before to heal. While laying by the pool, I discovered this orange tree!
I wonder if this is where they get our oranges for our freshly squeezed orange juice every morning? Later that evening, I met Dan and friends in town for dinner. We are really enjoying our seaside restaurants but are running out of them! I forgot to mention in my last post that the restaurant we had eaten at the night before, we received an odd charge on our bill. The charge was for 4euros and it said something x2. We asked our waiter about it and he motioned to the silverware and place settings and said, "it's for the knives and stuff". Hmm, so apparently we have to pay extra if we want things like knives and forks. weird.
Last night I had clams over spaghetti in garlic butter sauce, similar to our appetizer the night before. It was delicious. Dan had a pizza.
This was our view at the restaurant
and what would a night be without dessert??
Today we are going to hike a mountain and I'm going to try and convince my daredevil husband not to get to close to the edge...I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment