Today we went with some friends to the famous Keukenhof! This is a world renowned park that has some amazing landscaped flowers. It has over 100 different types of tulips. There were some tulips that were so tall, they came up to my chest! Beautiful colors, amazing designs, and we got to go into a real, working windmill! We all piled into a wooden shoe, while other tourists looked on and took pictures. I also heard more American accents in one day than I have the whole time I've been here! We saw wooden shoes being made and people in traditional Dutch clothing (which, now that I'm thinking about it, I didn't get any pictures of!) Words can't really do the flowers justice so here are the pictures. Make sure you view them full screen for the full effect:)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment