Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh Visa where art thou?

Well, Dan is still here. I am very thankful for that. He was supposed to leave last Friday but his visa has not come through. He was supposed to be at "Advanced School" for the next 3 weeks but alas, he is still in America. I think we are both in an in-between stage now, constantly waiting for the email that says his visa has come through and then packing his bags to head overseas. I'm so glad we have had this extra time to spend together but I  know he is eager to get over there and stake out life for us prior to my arrival!

In other news, the wedding planning is coming along nicely! There are not many more big details to be taken care of! I picked up my wedding dress today! Who knew it would be in a week after I ordered it? It's still as beautiful as ever and I love it even more in white(they only had ivory in the store). We got our engagement pictures back and Dan's cousin has graciously offered to do our Save the Dates for us! It's been amazing and a total God thing how this wedding has come together! Everything has worked out perfectly and smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. Factually wrong...I was to be an the advance school for 10 days.

    ReplyDelete