Well, Dan is still trying to get out of the US. His visa should arrive this week and he was planning on leaving Thurs or Friday but now the British airports are closed again due to this giant ash cloud. Also, if he leaves next week (Tues, the 24) then his flight will be about $1000 cheaper. But I know he is ready to get there and get started and see what this European business is all about!
We have him moved out of his apartment and have a subleaser living there now! That is a huge blessing. We're also trying to see my car so if you know anyone who wants a 2007 honda civic, shoot me an email!
Hmm, also, this is a test to see who actually reads this blog!:) I know my friend Libby is a faithful reader but OTHERS are questionable:) It's not too exciting until we get over to Holland, so i suppose everyone is forgiven ;)
Wedding planning is coming along great! The only major things left are finalizing the cake, music, and flowers! We're thinking of doing an ipod/computer wedding. Has anyone done anything like that before or have any suggestions, that would be awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sam, this is a test comment...
ReplyDeletefrom, Katie
Yay! It worked!! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I read your blog and love it!!
ReplyDeletehaha! i'm so glad you read my blog!!!!:)
ReplyDelete