Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let the Parties begin!!!





Last night my MOH (that's Maid of Honor in wedding terms;) ) organized a girls night out for some of my close girlfriends! It was so fun and all a surprise! Meg worked really hard to keep it a surprise as I am always super awesome at figuring out surprises:) She blindfolded me and took me down to the plaza where we met some friends at the Melting Pot for Happy Hour! It was soo good and so affordable when you go for happy hour! I even got to wear my first "Bride to Be" sash! I love all this wedding stuff! 

In other news, Dan is still waiting to get his visa. He was told yesterday that the  immigration department is having "work overload" and it will be ready within a week. We shall see. Once he gets his visa, we will be taking a trip to Chicago to pick up visa from the Dutch Embassy and then be able to head over to the Netherlands to begin work.  I'm trying to process him leaving but it's still really difficult! At least it will only be for 3 1/2 months but we've never really been apart that long our entire relationship. Skype will become our new best friend

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. It looks like I wasn't even at the Melting Pot event!

    ReplyDelete