skip to main |
skip to sidebar
1 year anniversary!
This post is nearly a week late but I have been bogged down with Dutch exams this week so please forgive my lateness! One year ago on August 21, I married my best friend. I cannot believe it has been a year since we said "I do". For those who know us, we dated 8 years before finally tying the knot. All that time seems like a drop in the bucket now. I can, without any hesitation, say that this year has been the best year of my life. Sure, I have moved to Europe and have gotten to experience amazing places and things I've never seen before but the best thing is that I have got to do that with the person I love. Beautiful places and amazing sights just aren't quite the same if you can't share it with someone special.
This year has brought many exciting adventures, challenges, new experiences, new friends, and a whole new life. I feel like I have grown in love, grace, still working on patience :), and so many other character traits. I love that marriage is used as an example of Christ's love for us because I think it truly does give us a tiny glimpse into how much He really loves us.
I'm excited to see what this year holds for us. It's hard to believe that anything could trump this first year but I'm looking forward to finding out!!
A year ago. . .August 21, 2010
And now...August 21,2011
Yea!!! congrats on your anniversary.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Congratulations! I also can't believe it's been a whole year. When time seems to fly, it means we're getting younger, right? :-)
ReplyDelete